Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The One?



I found this dress for sale on ebay and couldn't believe my good luck! It met all the desires I'd had for a dress when I first started looking!

-Strapless

-Lace

-Knee-length

-Ivory

-Dropped waist, with sash at natural waist

And best of all:

-Under $500

-My size!

I can't believe my good luck. Tennesse (Fiancee) says that he's still got to pay paypal or something--here's hoping everything goes off w/o a hitch! I can hardly contain myself in waiting to try this dress on. Now I've just gotta drop a few pounds! Lol.

2 comments:

Jewell said...

It looks beautiful, but you don't have to loss weigh, naw. Your beautiful in your own body, live what you believe!

Bitter Heaven said...

Thanx for the sweet comments! But actually I do have to lose a few lbs of fatty goodness because the dress won't fit me with the weight I've put on since the engagement....