Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Most of life is discovery, from that of the self, to that of the world. Still, I feel a little behind the works. I don't even know what kind of music I like. I feel like some kind of dead person, or something; there's just not a whole lot of music that gets my blood pumping. There's specific albums that I like, by Alanis, My Chemical Romance, Queen, Amy Winehouse, Garbage, and, recently, a variety of metal and folk bands.

Still. There isn't a "type" that gets me lubricated, you know?

In any case. I'll keep working on it, and keep you posted. Recommend your fave bands, plz.

2 comments:

nodakademic said...

radiohead.

audioslave.

the shins.

grateful dead.

I have no type, either. I like good music. That's a type as well as any type, right?

Bitter Heaven said...

thanks love.